Packing for travel is something that gets everyone sweating! What to pack is easy when you make a few important decisions first…
7 Tips to doing it right!
- Pick a palette of two neutrals and one or two standout shades to make mixing and matching a breeze.
- Pack only things you LOVE! If you don’t wear it at home you won’t want to wear it when you’re away.
- Keep shoes to a maximum of 3; 2 packed and 1 on your feet.
- Avoid wrinkling by bringing knits, rather than wovens, prints instead of solids and roll don’t fold.
- Choose darker colors so you can wear it more than once if needed and don’t have to worry about spots as much as you do with light colors.
- Wear your bulkiest layers on the plane so they don’t eat up packing space. Plus it gets chilly on the plane.
- A small leather zipper pouch is great for delicates and doubles as a clutch if you need it.