Having a Skin Care Routine is essential as we age.
Nobody feels good with ashy, dry skin. Not to mention you’ll only speed up the aging clock by staying dehydrated. So here are a few tips I’ve
picked up as I krept from early thirties to late thirties. Things change during that time so if you’re younger, be proactive and if you’re older, its not too late to start pampering your skin. As your largest organ and the only skin you’re getting, its worth the trouble and a few carefully carved out maintenance hours.
Here’s what I suggest:
- Daily: Countertime Wash, Serum, Eye Cream, Day Cream and Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer. I do this every morning either at my sink or in the shower. I always end with Tinted Moisturizer, even if I’m not wearing makeup.
- Nightly: Neutrogena Face Wipes and Arbonne Skin Renewal Mask. This combo I keep at my bedside and I wipe my face while laying in bed and use the Enzyme Mask as my Night Cream. You’re skin feels nothing short of amazing when you wake up AND you haven’t left your makeup on over night. Key!
I learned that growing older meant, less is actually more…Just stay consistent with these 3 things:
- Just keep hydrated – even if you have to apply moisturizer more than once a day.
- Treat your skin 3x weekly by washing/exfoliating with a Clairsonic Brush.
- Get a monthly facial and alternate a peel and microderm treatment each month.
Here are some links to check out so you can see pricing and read up:
If budget gets in the way
I would ask for facial gift certificates for birthdays, mothers day and Christmas and a Clairsonic for Christmas. If keeping skin care in stock and on budget is a challenge we can set up an autoship of 1 product a month and each month when you pay your bills just go change your order to the exact product you want, even if you’re not totally out of it. Just keep a cycle so its affordable, automated and you never run out. Its all about creating solutions that are sustainable and work!